Assisting Out-Of-State Administrators With Probate Proceedings

Losing a loved one who lives far away is hard enough on its own. But if you have been named the estate administrator or executor for a loved one in another state, you probably find yourself facing logistical headaches as well as grief and mourning. Thankfully, the process is considerably easier when you work with an experienced local attorney.

By Arkansas law, out-of-state executors and administrators must select an agent who lives in the county of the deceased. The Law Office Of Paul D. White P.A. can assist you by being that agent to walk you through the estate administration process. We can protect your rights and guide you through your obligations during this difficult time.

Help With Ancillary Probate

Our firm is also ready to guide you through ancillary probate in Saline County. If your loved one lived outside of Arkansas but owned real estate or other tangible property in Saline County, you would need to conduct a separate probate proceeding locally. We are pleased to offer our services as local counsel in ancillary probate matters, and can work directly with your primary attorney, if you have one.

Why Choose Us For Your Probate Needs?

Arkansas does not follow the Uniform Probate Code, so obtaining the services of an experienced attorney who knows Arkansas law is very beneficial. We can sort your probate assets from non-probate assets and properties, as well as help you file and complete the necessary official probate forms. We also know the unique aspects of the Arkansas law including dower, curtesy and homestead rights.

Contact Us Today For A Free Initial Consultation

The Law Office Of Paul D. White P.A. is based in Bryant, Arkansas, and serves Saline County. If you live out of state and need local representation, we are able to conduct most business over the phone and online for your convenience. To learn more and take advantage of a free initial consultation, call us at 501-847-5556 or send us an email.